Tuesday, June 5, 2007
so surprise to see dear add a comment when i came in.
he had neva added one here before. anywae, ytd wasnt a good day. dun feel like commenting any, since it's over le. it's a day that wont be back again; 4th june 2007.. anywae, i had a stupid 10% MCQ quiz tis morning. wtf* all the options seems alike.. i simply jus circled den handed it up.. felt like an idiot. wasted my effort to study or even to read the notes.. hmm. last exam to go on thurs. "finally..." but, .. anywae, .. i'm going for a stupid movie preview tonight @9.30pm. show name to kept a secret; i said tt the movie was supposed to be stoopid. lol. jus take it as a time for mi to relax ba.. JUST WONDERING.. .. ..if you're upset or feeling down. who'll you confine to?
i mean in real life..if you're happy, who'll you wan to share with?
.. will these 2 persons be the same??
do you believe in true love?
pls ask ur heart..do you believe in giving everything of urs to the one you truly love..
.. and do you wish for something to be in return for "these"??
it dun have materials, it can love, care or time.. haha. stoopid qns tt you must be thinking. while, it all depends.. depends on you, your luck, your fate, your life.. and also the one of urs.. while, take some time to listen to one of song in my playlist;
from this moment on.. i got so smitten over it everytime i listened to it...
the song goes like this:(I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.)
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
was it sweet? did it melt ur heart?
;
2:43:00 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:43:00 PM